Offshore Submersible Pump
Flowdirect UK Ltd's philosophy is one of ultra-reliability and outstanding service.
Using our 100 years of pumping experience and the latest computational techniques, the team at Flowdirect UK Ltd have engineered a submersible pump-set to suit the most arduous conditions.
Offshore Submersible Pump Specifications
Submersible Pump Brochure (PDF 2MB)
Submersible Pump Specifications (PDF 0.4MB)
Submersible Pump Features (PDF 0.4MB)
Sizes: 4" - 12" bowls
Max Capacities: 573m3/hr (higher flows available on request)
Max Static Flow Temp: 55°C
Max Head: 400m
Speeds: 50Hz and 60Hz available
- Continuously rising head curves.
- Non-overloading power curves.
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical installation.
- Non-return valves available to prevent reverse rotation.
- Specially designed for offshore applications.
- Filled with Glycol/water.
- Sized for 120% of maximum pump power.
- Re-windable PE2 motor.
- Robust bearing construction to absorb hydraulic thrust loads and provide rotor dynamic stability.
- Ni-Al Bronze available as standard for hydraulic components.
- Duplex and Super Duplex available when requested.
- Pre-fill water
- Mud mixing water
- Ballast water
- Drill water
- Wash down water
- Water curtains
- Cooling water
- Fire water
- Portable and sanitary water
Offshore Submersible Pump Features
- Power supply cable: Flowdirect hold popular cable sizes in stock.
- Non-return valve: Spring loaded or gravity, non-clogging and canting. Short closing time avoids water hammer.
- Threaded Stud connections: Rapid and low cost dismantling with stainless steel studded connections.
- Bearing: water resistant bearings. High resistance against sand and vibration.
- Impellers: Wear resistant impellers of high quality bronze or stainless steel. Exact pump duties can be achieved through hydraulic modifications.
- Stationary and rotating wear rings: Wear resistant, replaceable stationary and rotating rings.
- Pump Casing: Materials available for all applications.
- Engineered coupling: Simple connection between pump and motor.
- Mechanical shaft seal and double lip seal system: highly wear resistant seal for a long life and integrity.
- Pump and motor shaft: High grade stainless steel of robust construction.
- Bearing sleeve: Double bearing sleeve made of synthetic carbon with spiral groove for cooling and lubrication of the motor.
- Motor cooling: Motor sized for pump max power. Option of temperature control in the motor by internal cooling circuit.
- Motor shroud: stainless steel.
- Counter axial thrust bearing: Resists axial up-thrust.
Flowdirect UK Ltd
T +44 (0)1484 319 252
View on map
UK SERVICE CENTRE
Flowdirect UK Service Centre
1 Salmon Road
T +44 (0)1493 719 348
View on map
F-40 Sector 40
View on map